Return and Refund
- timeplus+ is committed to providing you with the highest quality products.
- If you are dissatisfied with your purchased goods, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the delivery date. We guarantee the option for product returns or exchanges, or a refund minus the shipping fees.
- Refunds will be credited to your payment account within four weeks from the confirmation.
- "Please note that we are unable to refund the shipping fee. Additionally, for 'undeliverable orders' as defined in the delivery terms (see point 2), we will issue a refund after deducting the shipping fee and reasonable handling charges (not exceeding 15% of the total value of the goods in the 'undeliverable order').
- The following situations are not eligible for a refund:
• The item was purchased at a special, discounted or promotional price;
• The product has been used, damaged or opened, or the packaging is broken or damaged, or the protective seal on the bottle is damaged, or the lot number or expiration date of the product is missing, covered or obscured;
• The goods have expired or the remaining shelf life is less than six months;
• The goods were purchased through any channel other than this website; or
• Items marked as gifts or samples.
- When applying for a refund, the customer must provide the company with the details of the product and purchase, and attach the receipt for the purchase of the product through this website. The Company will verify the situation and then email you to confirm whether the refund request has been approved.
- "All refund requests must be submitted within 14 days after the purchase of the product on our website and must be accompanied by the official receipt issued by timeplus+ in order to be valid.
- timeplus+ reserves the right to refuse any refund request without prior notice, has the right to determine insufficient or inappropriate grounds for refund requests, and/or may propose replacement with an exchange depending on the circumstances
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. This English version is for reference only. If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions, the English version of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.