1. Our Pledge
To ensure the protection of your personal data, ANJI LIFE Limited and its subsidiaries or affiliated companies ("the Company"/"we") ensure compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) and this policy in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer, and access of personal data.
By accessing and browsing our company's website, you signify your acceptance and agreement to be bound by this policy. If you do not agree, please exit this website.
2. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
It may be necessary for you to provide us with your personal information ("Personal Data") when you apply to us and or continue to subscribe with us for a service and/or product ("Services"). If your Personal Data is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide the Services to you. When you visit our website(s), we will record your visit only and will not collect any personally identifiable information (i.e. information that is about you and identifies you) from you unless otherwise stated. Cookies used (if any) in any part of our web site will not be deployed for collecting personally identifiable information. For your information, cookies are small computer files that can be stored in web surfers' computers for the purposes of obtaining configuration information and analysing web surfers' viewing habits. They can save you from registering again when re-visiting a web site and are commonly used to track your preferences in relation to the subject matter of the web site. You may refuse to accept cookies (by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system), but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate certain available functions in our web sites.
3. Types of Personally Identifiable Information CollectedAt times, you may be required to give your personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, your name, gender, age, identity document number, telephone number, fax number, home address, email address, credit card information, education level, occupation, household income, interests and favourite activities etc. Refusal to provide such information may deny you of access to certain parts of our web site, or may render us unable to handle any application or request you are making, or may otherwise defeat the objectives of your visit. If you are under the age of 18, consent from your parent or guardian is required before you give us any personally identifiable information.
4. Use of Personally Identifiable Information Collected
You agree that your Personal Data provided by you to us may be used and retained by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as shall be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time :
· providing the Services;
· marketing of goods and/or services by us, our agents or our affiliated or associated companies;
· processing of any benefits arising out of or in connection with the Services;
· analyzing, verifying and/or checking of your credit, payment and/or status in relation to the provision of the Services;
· processing of any payment instructions; and
· enabling us to comply with our obligations or other industry practices.
You further agree that we may disclose and transfer your Personal Data(whether in Hong Kong or abroad) to our agents, contractors, any telecommunications operators, any third party collection agencies, any credit reference agencies, any security agencies, any credit providers, banks, financial institutions, any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to us, our affiliated or associated companies and any of our actual or proposed assignees or transferees of our rights with respect to you for the purposes mentioned above.
5. Retention of the Information
In your dealings with us, we retain records of your online transactions for auditing purposes. Our general policy is to retain the information for a reasonable period.
6. Access to and Correction of Information
In accordance with the laws of Hong Kong, you have the right to:
· check whether we hold any of your Personal Data;
· access your Personal Data held by us;
· require us to correct any Personal Data which is inaccurate;
· ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to Personal Data and the types of Personal Data held by us.
We have the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any Personal Data access request. All requests for access to or correction of Personal Data or information regarding policies and practices and types of Personal Data held should be in writing and addressed to our Customer Services Manager.
7. Disclosure of Information
In general, we may disclose and transfer your Personal Data to Imperial Gallery Limited, subsidiaries, related companies, and other companies which Imperial Gallery Limited has an interest. For details, please refer to our Personal Information Collection Statement. If you do not want to have your information disclosed to any third party, please write to our Customer Services Manager.
All personal data you provide to us is secured on our web site with restricted access by authorized personnel only. Our online registration process uses the SSL protocol link for data transmission so as to protect your data via encrypting it in a secure format to ensure its privacy is maintained.